The 2018 dates are June 25th through August 3rd.
Exciting things are happening this year with our program under the direction of tenured Director Courtney Zizzo! The five-day a week program will run from June 25th to August 3rd, 2018. Camp hours are from 8:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m with an extended day option until 3:00p.m. Lunch will be included every day during this six-week period.
Regular Day Camp hours will be 8:45 am to 1:30 pm.
Extended Day Camp hours: 8:45 am – 3:00 pm.
Click to view the Camp Calendar
Click to view the Camp Lunch menu
Early Registration: by April 30th
The cost is $240 per week, per child for regular hours.
The cost is $290 per week, per child for extended hours.
Late Registration: May 1st or later
The cost is $255 per week per child for regular hours.
The cost is $305 per week per child for extended hours.
Sports will be offered during the camp sessions, including:
T-Ball, Volleyball, Soccer, & Wii Dance.
Group lists will be distributed to parents prior to the start of camp.
Please complete the enclosed forms and return to Indian Trail Club in Person or by Mail
NO PHONE RESERVATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
• Your child must be entering Kindergarten in September and no older than 7th grade in order to enroll in camp.
• There will be no camp on July 4th.
• REGISTER EARLY – SIGN UP IS LIMITED. Due to the steady increase in camper registration over the past several years, we are anticipating the possibility of having to close out weeks. In the event that the demand compromises the quality of our program, registrants will be placed on a waiting list.
• First & Second week attendees: You are encouraged to sign up by April 30th. This will allow for proper staffing & set up.
• All applications will be placed in the order they were received.
• Flexible Registration!
Each child will need an individual, completed registration form, including health history, complete immunization record and emergency information, and if necessary, a medical administration form, before starting camp on June 25th. Your child will be denied access to the camp if any forms are not completed, in their entirety and returned to the office prior to June 25th. Note: These procedures will apply to all campers entering camp at any time. Please allow ample time to complete all necessary forms. Please be sure to fill in immunization records on the form.
You can make copies of the registration form, pick up more in the Club office, or download it below. Please be sure to fill in the date of your child’s last physical exam and sign the form. Don’t forget to fill in your email address so you can receive the weekly camp news.
We are looking forward to seeing you this summer.
Courtney Zizzo, Camp Director
Matt Reilly, Assistant Director
Click to view the 2018 Camp Brochure
Click to download the Registration Form